Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 5 December 2008

Britney: I hate my boobs





Britney Spears has revealed that she has a love-hate relationship with her boobs, shortly after they nearly popped out when she wore a low-cut grey dress for her 27th birthday.

The Womaniser hit-maker says that her breasts have grown since she started her pop career aged 16 and she admits that she would like them smaller.

Britters, who looked fab to us when she appeared on the X Factor last Saturday, says that she can no longer wear some of the skimpy outfits she used to, such as the red PVC cat suit she donned for the Oops I Did It Again video.

"I have a love-hate relationship with my boobs. At the moment I hate them. I want them smaller," Brit told the Daily Star.

"I'm tempted to have a breast reduction so I can slink into some amazing stage outfits for my next set of shows. I know they look sexy but sometimes they get in the way."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of dresses.


ADNFCR-1447-ID-18915881-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE