Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 5 December 2008

Tom 'bought ring after first date'





Tom Cruise has always been a man who knows what he wants and apparently that applies to the women in his life as well as his film roles as he recently revealed he bought an engagement ring for wife Katie Holmes after the couple's first date!

The 46-year-old Valkyrie star said that he was so sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with denim-loving Katie after the pair's first meeting that he went right out and bought the ring.

Tom also revealed that Katie, who is 17 years younger than him, had a crush on the movie star when she was a teenager.

"I knew I wanted to marry Kate when I met her. When she told me she had dreamed of marrying me as a little girl, I said I wouldn't want to disappoint her," Tom told T: The New York Times Style Magazine.

However Tom said that he had to get in there with his proposal as fast as possible because he thought Katie might defy tradition and pop the question.

"At one point, I thought she was going to ask me to marry her first and I put her off by changing the subject. I wanted to ask her," he said.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of denim.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18915872-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE