Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Adele: I like the way I look





Adele has said that she does not feel pressured to conform to the size zero stereotype because she is happy enough with the way she looks, thank-you very much.

The 20-year-old pop star, who is a dress size 14-16, admits that most women in the public eye spend hours slaving away in they gym and dieting away their curves but she isn't one of them.

Adele admits that she can be "really mouthy" when it comes to sticking up for fuller-figured women and we can't say we blame her because we thing she looks fab!

"Everyone asks me 'Why don't you feel pressured to get the Hollywood look?' and I'm like, 'Because I don't'," she told Heat mag.

"I mean, I quite like my eyes and my lips. I don't like my double chin or my gut, but I don't not like them enough to do something about it."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of dresses.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18859578-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE