Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Kerry: I cried when I saw my hot bod!





Kerry Katona has revealed that when she first saw her post-surgery body she cried because it was such a shock, but as the weeks have passed she has become more and more delighted with the results.

The 28-year-old reality TV star spent £15,000 undergoing plastic surgery, which was filmed for an MTV show due to be shown this Sunday.

A toned and trim Kerry proudly displays her new bod in a provocative photoshoot for men's magazine Zoo.

In one pic, she wears a revealing black cut-out swimsuit and in another, she appears completely nude save for a strategically placed bed sheet.

Kerry said of her new figure: "I love it! I actually cried at first because I was so shocked. It is a big difference - but as the weeks have gone by, my waist has got smaller, my boobs have been healing and now I can wear size 10 tops!

"I feel sexier, my confidence has come back and everyone keeps telling me how amazing I look, which is really cool."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of tops.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18837309-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE