Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Beyonce 'inspired by Jay-Z'





Beyonce Knowles has admitted that a number of the songs on her new album, I Am…, have been inspired by her hubby Jay-Z.

The singer, who frequently shows off her bootylicious behind in a range of shorts and skirts, married her long-term rapper boyfriend in a private ceremony earlier this year.

Speaking about some of the songs on her new album, Beyonce told In Style mag: "I am happy right now and this album has a lot of love songs that talk about my emotions - me naked with my heart exposed."

On married life, the sexy 27-year-old added: "This is a new chapter for me. I'm terrified, but excited. It's like I'm a new woman!"

Beyonce will soon be seen on cinema screens donning a blonde wig to play the blues legend Etta James in the new film Cadillac Records.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of shorts and skirts.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18837304-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE