Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 28 July 2008

Davina rules out liposuction





We've always loved Davina McCall's straight-talking ways and now the Big Brother host has given hope to all of us who either can't afford or are just too horrified to go under the knife by saying that she never considered liposuction.

The presenter admits that she struggled to get back down to her ideal weight of 9st 9lb after giving birth to her third son Chester.

But not for a second did Davina consider the easy option, because she reckons she would have just put the weight straight back on again.

Davina told Digital Spy: "I can't pass judgment on anybody who does, but I wouldn't do it, because it's really bloody painful and I just think there's a healthier, easier way.

"If I lost weight without any effort I'd carry on eating unhealthily and not exercising, and I'd be back for some more liposuction in another couple of years. That's not going to keep my insides or my head healthy."

We couldn't agree more Davina.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18704955-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE