Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 28 July 2008

Leona rules out posing for lads' mags





Sorry fellas, but Leona Lewis has said that she would never follow the example of many of her pop peers and pose for men's magazines because she doesn't feel confident enough about her body.

The bootylicious Bleeding Love singer said: "I wouldn't do that. I'm not against it, I just don't have the confidence to stand there and be in a bra and knickers."

But don't go thinking that Leona lacks confidence in terms of her career.

The pop star says that people often assume she is the shy and retiring type because she is so well-behaved and soft-spoken, but she insists she can stand up for herself when she needs to.

Leona told OK! mag: "I have a quiet confidence. I may not be loud but that doesn't mean I'm not strong within myself. My mum and dad instilled in me to stand up for what I believe in - and I do."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18704253-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE