Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 28 July 2008

Paris: I realise I'm an adult now





Hallelujah! Paris Hilton has finally grown up.

It's taken her 27 years to get here, but the attention-seeking socialite has finally said that she feels like a grown-up now.

And what is this transformation down to? Why, her Good Charlotte rocker boyf Benji Madden of course.

Paris told People mag: "I just feel like a grown-up now. I think my whole life I was kind of living as a teenager and not really taking responsibility.

"I realise I'm an adult and I'm running a huge company and I'm in love. I have my family. I'm just excited for life."

Well, we're glad to hear it Paris.

The blonde also said that she enjoyed baby-sitting six-month-old Harlow for best friend Nicole Ritchie, adding: "I love babies!"

Will we be seeing a mini-Paris on the Hollywood party circuit soon we wonder?
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18704958-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE