Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 30 June 2008

Linds: Stop reading into my clothes!





Lindsay Lohan has had a bit of a whinge about people judging her state of mind according to what she is wearing.

The Mean Girls star (21), who is rumoured to be dating DJ Samantha Ronson, sister of our very own Mark, says that people always assume she is in a bad mood whenever she is dressed down.

But Linds says that sometimes she just feels like being low-key!

She explained: "If I'm dressing down and look untidy people always think something bad is going on. But if I'm in heels and a great top, suddenly I'm back on board again. It's ridiculous."

Linds added that she is sometimes criticised for wearing too much of one thing, but that she will always continue to wear whatever she wants.

"Sometimes people say that I wear too many leggings, but I don't care. I've always been pretty trapped into my sense of style and that's always been important," she said.

We'd have to agree with you there Linds. We just can't get enough of Miss B's great leggings!
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18662322-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE