Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 30 June 2008

Tyra's revenge on bouncer bully





Now supermodel and TV presenter Tyra Banks isn't exactly known for her calm temper, so woe betide any fella who ticks her off.

Ty explained recently that a former school bully felt her wrath when she ran into him by accident.

Now that she is a world famous beauty and is rich and famous and everything, Tyra felt a lot more confident in approaching the chap who had made her feel rubbish at school.

America's Next Top Model presenter Ty said: "There was this boy I really fancied called Antonio Epps who was so cruel. He used to say, 'I do not want that tall, skinny, braces mouth, big forehead girl anywhere near me.' I just broke down.

"But then when I just started being recognised as an up and coming supermodel I was out dancing and there was a big burly bouncer on the door - it was him. I got a little revenge there!"

You go girl!
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18662317-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE