Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 26 June 2008

Lil clears up designer clothes ban rumour





Lily Allen has laughed off rumours that she has been banned from borrowing designer dresses, explaining that fashion houses have only been a bit peeved with her occasionally.
The goss all started when it was reported that Lil returned a dirty Julien Macdonald dress to the designer after she'd worn it to Glastonbury.

While Lil admits that she's not great at keeping the designer frocks in tip-top condition, she says the ban on borrowing designer clothes is a bit far-fetched.

She explained: "I'm not very good at keeping clothes clean, especially when I'm going to festivals and stuff just because, you know, it is quite muddy and not really the best place for couture dresses. But I'm not banned from borrowing things from people.

"I think I had one instance when I tried to borrow some shoes from Christian Louboutin and they wouldn't let me because the last time they lent me some, my dog had chewed the heel off!"

That old excuse eh Lil?
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18656830-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE