Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Charlize 'too lazy' to be a diva





Charlize Theron has explained the reason why she has never earned herself a diva reputation – she's just too darn lazy.

The Oscar-winning actress and world beauty may be rich, famous and have one of the nest careers in Hollywood, but she says she always has her feet planted firmly on the ground because she simply can't be bothered to kick up a fuss.

She explained: "You know what, I'm lazy and to be a diva takes a lot of energy and so that's why I don't do it because I just don't have the energy.

"It's a lot of work to be a diva. People forget. It's hard to yell at people and it's really hard to hit them. If I had more energy I would do it. I hit my publicist this morning. Apparently that doesn't go over too well!"

No it doesn't Charlize…just ask Naomi Campbell.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18656007-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE