Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 5 December 2008

Katy: I like guys with balls





Katy Perry has revealed that she is attracted to guys with balls.

The shorts-loving I Kissed a Girl singer says she likes blokes who stand up to her because she is a strong personality.

Katy is currently dating Gym Class Heroes front-man Travis McCoy and she says that he is an inspiring boyfriend.

"What's most important for me is that he can be the leader. Basically I need a guy with balls because I've got a big pair of balls myself," the raven-haired pop star told Digital Spy.

"I want somebody who's got enough balls to say no to me sometimes - I find it boring when guys always say yes to me."

Katy also revealed that she doesn't get that much attention from other guys because her boyfriend is "6'5" and covered in tattoos".

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of shorts and skirts.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18914085-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE