Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 5 December 2008

Eva: I loved stripping off





Eva Mendes has revealed that she doesn't mind stripping off for her film roles because she is just playing a character.

The gorgeous Latino star flashed her flesh in the 2001 movie Training Day and caused a furore when she starred in the raunchy campaign for Calvin Klein recently.

Now she has stripped off again in the new Frank Miller comic book film adaptation The Spirit.

And Eva, who wore a stunning acid yellow strapless dress to the London screening of the movie at the Old Post Office last night, says that she loved taking her clothes off because it's so unlike her.

She told the Press Association: "It's so fun because it's not me. The minute I think it's me I wig out but it's so not me.

"I'm playing a character so if I drop my towel and show my bum it's not my bum."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of dresses.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18914614-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE