Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 4 December 2008

Heidi reveals figure-fixing secrets





Heidi Klum, the 35-year-old supermodel whose amazing figure puts models half her age in the shade, has revealed that if you want a hot bod, first you have to get yourself a hot man.

The German stunner, who regularly wears nothing more than a pair of angel wings with her lingerie as she storms the catwalk, said that her hubby Seal gives her the motivation to look good.

She told Tarts: "You have to work out to be sexy. People always ask me how I stay in shape and how do I do it and what really makes me do it is because I have a hot man waiting at home for me.

"So I don't want to be a slouch bag, I have to keep up appearances."

Heidi also said that she has never felt shy about stripping off because people are open about their bodies in her home country of Germany.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of Gossard lingerie.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18912268-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE