Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 6 November 2008

Paris: stop giving me attention!





Poor little heiress Paris Hilton says there is only one thing that she wants - to be anonymous.

The 27-year-old socialite says that she often wishes she could just blend in and stop attracting so much attention.

We've never exactly noticed Paris being the shy and retiring type, but apparently she is so desperate to avoid the media glare that she has invested in a selection of unusual accessories to help her go out in disguise.

But alas! Paris is such a well-known face (through no fault of her own of course) that she simply cannot avoid being spotted.

She told Moviefone.com: "I try to sometimes travel... I'll wear a wig and I try to go unnoticed, but it doesn't ever work.

"No matter what country I go to, people recognise me and know who I am."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of accessories.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18863179-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE