Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 6 November 2008

Amy's Blake released





After months of pining over "my Blake", Amy Winehouse is finally set to be reunited with her husband after he has been released from prison.

The 26-year-old is now a free man after serving nearly 12 months inside for helping to beat up a pub landlord and perverting the course of justice.

And Blake is certainly looking forward to seeing his pop star wife.

He told the Sun: "I'm pleased to be out. Now all I want to do is see Amy. I'm gonna see my wife and take her knickers down.

"It's tough inside, but I'm out and that's all that matters. I'm going to get my life sorted, I'm going to get my life back."

Hopefully Blake will stay true to his word as he is he is headed straight for rehab at the Life Works Community centre in Surrey to receive treatment for drug addiction.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of Gossard lingerie.


ADNFCR-1447-ID-18863187-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE