Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 3 November 2008

Nicole 'scores five out of ten' for looks





We reckon if we looked like Nicole Scherzinger we'd rate ourselves pretty highly, but the modest Pussycat Doll says she would give herself only a five out of ten for looks.

The sexy singer revealed that she thinks she is "right in the middle" when it comes to her physical appearance.

"I think I'd rate myself as five out of ten for my looks," she told Sugar mag.

The 30-year-old stunner looked gorgeous in a slinky orange dress as she cheered on her boyfriend Lewis Hamilton, who set the record to become the youngest driver to win the Formula One world championship at the weekend.

But Nic claims that she hasn't always had so much luck with the fellas.

"I used to be cripplingly shy. I came from a very strict upbringing. Guys just wouldn't go out with me," she said.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of dresses.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18854680-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE