Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 27 October 2008

Sarah Harding 'too young for kids'





Sarah Harding has asked the press to stop speculating about whether she is planning to start a family with her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane, saying that she is far too young to think about kids.

The 26-year-old Girls Aloud star was seen celebrating in a striking blue dress at the weekend after the group achieved their fourth number one hit single with their top tune The Promise.

And ambitious Sarah says there is plenty more she wants to achieve before she starts thinking about popping sprogs.

Speaking to OK! mag about having babies, the platinum blonde said: "Oh don't get started on that, don't go rushing me into having a baby.

"I'm too young. I have loads more I want to do before I start having kids. I mean, I do want them, but not yet."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of dresses.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18844288-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE