Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 7 November 2008

Katy Perry changes 12 times during MTV EMAs





Katy Perry has proven that a girl can never have too many outfits by changing her outfit a total of 12 times when she hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards in Liverpool last night.

The 23-year-old star wore an all-American football kit to open the ceremony by playing her hit song, I Kissed a Girl, for which she rode on a giant cherry chapstick.

Throughout the ceremony, the fun-loving star kept dashing back stage to slip into yet another fabulous creation.

Some of our fave ensembles of the evening included a blue satin dress with green eyes on the chest, a fairground corset dress with a merry-go-round skirt and a gender-confused outfit that was half man's tuxedo and half demure girly pink frock.

Speaking about the experience, Katy told MTV News: "I've loved it was so fun! I made it through… I'm excited and I hope that it looked good.

"I'm still breathing heavily because of the 12 costume changes - I'll have the 13th for the after-party."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of dresses.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18866004-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE