Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 23 October 2008

Zac Efron: I shower all the time!





Zac Efron might have been the centre of nasty rumours that he's a bit smelly, but the High School Musical star insists that he showers twice a day.

Reports that the teen heart-throb is a tad pongy started circulating when he was accused of simply using wet wipes instead of taking a shower whenever he started to sweat on set.

However Zac has laughed off the rumours good-naturedly, saying that he does shower daily, thank you very much.

But the actor admitted that his dad had initially believed the smelly rumours and had to have a stern word with his son about the importance of personal hygiene.

"I assure you I showered this morning minutes before I got here. And I do it every day. Sometimes twice," Zac told Moviefone.

"So, that's kind of funny. But my dad was kind of like razzing me for it. I can't help but laugh."

Zac is currently starring in High School Musical 3: Senior Year, in which he stars opposite girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens and lots of other girls in cute prom dresses.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of dresses.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18840012-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE