Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 23 October 2008

Beyonce gets new name





Beyonce Knowles seems to be going through something of an image change as she has asked to be known by a dramatic new name.

The 27-year-old diva now wants the be called Sasha Fierce in time for her new double album I Am ... Sasha Fierce which is due for release in November.

In a statement, Beyonce explained the reason for the name change: "I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am.

"Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

Accessories-loving Beyonce of course isn't the first person in Celebsville to tire of their name.

Prince, Jennifer Lopez, P Diddy and Eminem have all experimented with different monikers in the past.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of accessories.


ADNFCR-1447-ID-18840006-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE