Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Eva reveals shoe fetish





Eva Mendes has revealed that, like most girls, she has a fetish for fabulous footwear.

The 34-year-old stunner said that she could never buy enough shoes to satisfy her passion for foot fashion.

Eva confessed that she had a particular obsession with super-high stilettos, but admitted that she found it difficult to walk in them.

"I absolutely love shoes. I can never have too many pairs. I especially love ones with huge stiletto heels - but it's always a circus act when I walk in them. I am all over the place," Showbiz Spy quoted her as saying.

The Training Day star also said that, despite being famous for her hot bod after she stripped off for the infamous Calvin Klein campaign, she never watches what she eats, preferring to burn off the extra calories with exercise instead.

She told Glamour mag: "I'll say to myself, 'I can eat this pizza right now, but I will have to add an extra 30 minutes to my exercise today'. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of footwear.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18838302-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE