Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 15 September 2008

Keira says she hates partying





To most of us, one of the best bits about being a world-famous celeb would be the endless parties, glamour and freebies…but not to Keira Knightley.

The 23-year-old beauty is currently on a world tour to promote her new flick, The Duchess, in which she plays a troubled aristocrat.

Although her life at the moment includes throwing on one gorgeous designer frock after another and showing up in front of an adoring crowd for endless premieres, Kez claims she hates the lavish life and would rather stay at home with her boyf, Rupert Friend.

She said: "I don't like showbiz bashes very much. I'm not sociable and I seldom, if ever, set foot in any London clubs. I have very few real show business friends."

But clean-living Keira revealed that she does have one secret vice - shoes!

Like any normal girl, Keira confessed that she simply cannot resist a fancy pair of footwear and admitted that there are more shoes than furniture in her new house.

"If I see a pair of shoes that I adore and they haven't got them in my size, I still have to have them," she said.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of footwear.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18779658-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE