Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 26 September 2008

Dita offers Amy a makeover





Dita Von Teese has said that she would love to give Amy Winehouse a makeover, and God knows she needs one!

Amy reportedly missed her 25th birthday party a few weeks ago because she felt "too ugly" to attend, but Dita said that she just needs a helping hand to look fabulous again.

The raven-haired star pointed out that, no matter how much of a state Amy is in, she always makes an effort with her beehive and heavy eye make-up so she must care about her appearance to some extent.

She told OK! mag: "When I see pictures of her I wish I could tidy her up a bit."

Dita also said that she would like to give Victoria Beckham some burlesque lessons to impress David, although she insisted that Vic doesn't need them as she is a "sexy confident woman" anyway.

She said: "I know there was a rumour that I gave Victoria burlesque lessons. I don't think she needs any advice from me. Although I do think it would be fun and I'm sure she'd be up for it. She's a lot of fun."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of nightwear.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18798831-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE