Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 29 August 2008

Lindsay Lohan slams father





Let's face it, the Lohans have never been the most functional of families.

But now Lindsay has lashed out at her father Michael after he apparently criticised his daughter's girlfriend Samantha Ronson.

Michael has previously said that he is not entirely comfortable with his daughter's relationship with the DJ, although he wants her to be happy.

But according to reports, he went one step further recently, telling the press that Sam is "using" his daughter and has gotten Lindsay back into drinking again.

Lindsay defended her girlfriend, telling Access Hollywood: "He's out of control. I want him to stop hurting and talking to the media about the people I love."

Meanwhile Sam didn't take the criticism lying down.

She wrote on her official blog: "I feel no need to publicly defend my role in Lindsay's life. I'm not the one that is so lost that I need to use my relationship with Lindsay to earn a living."

Ouch!ADNFCR-1447-ID-18753615-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE