Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 29 August 2008

Kate bribes Lila with clothes





Kate Moss obviously knows that the way to a girl's heart, even if she is five years old, is through fashion.

Little Lila Grace is obviously a chip off the old block as the supermodel's daughter is already a fashion fanatic, Kate has revealed.

And any child of La Moss has got to be pretty lucky. Not only will Lila inherit her mum's famous good looks, but she's also got her name on the model's stunning wardrobe, which is jam-packed full of designer goodies.

But only if she eats her greens…

Kate told Interview mag: "All those Pucci numbers and things that I wore when I was 17 that I won't really wear again, I'm saving them for her.

"That's my blackmail: 'Don't eat your dinner, and you won't get my clothes. You won't grow, and you won't get into my clothes.' Now she's a fashion freak."

It would work on us Kate.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18753600-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE