Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Charl: I want six babies!





Charlotte Church's maternal instincts appear to be going into overdrive as she says she wants to have six children by the time she's 32!

The Welsh songstress gave birth to her first child, Ruby Megan Henson, last September and just nine months later it emerged that she is already expecting her second tot.

Appearing in Jonathan Ross's chat show, Charl, who used to have a bit of a party girl reputation, said that she and her rugby player boyf Gavin can't wait to have a big family.

"I want between four and six [children] and Gavin wants eight. I want all my babies by the time I'm 32 so then I can have everything done!" a radiant Charl told Jonathan.

''We want to have our babies young and then I'm going to get married and look fabulous for that. We're trying to create a little rugby team."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18655685-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE