Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Broderick: SJP has more fans than me!





Poor old Matthew Broderick has been moaning about how his famous wife Sarah Jessica Parker gets asked for her autograph more than he does.

Well, that isn't really surprising Matthew, seeing as she is the star of every girl's favourite TV show, Sex and the City.

Still, we had to sympathise when he complained that going shopping with his fashionista wife is a nightmare.

SJP's alter-ego Carrie Bradshaw is so famous for her love of shopping that when she mooches along to high-profile stores in New York, she gets totally mobbed by fans.

But at least it allows her hubby to escape unnoticed.

Matthew said: "My wife gets asked for her autograph more than me. When you're on TV, that's serious fame. I have never got to that. It happens when we go shopping.

"She is bothered all day, basically. I sit in the background. At least I can go about my business."

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18609219-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE