Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Adele's mum misunderstands Kanye





We wouldn't like to place a bet on who would win in a fight between Kanye West and Adele's mum, but luckily we won't have to as the British soul singer managed to calm her mother down.

The Cold Shoulder singer's sultry voice has attracted the attention of the rap superstar and he was quick to shower praise on the 19-year-old.

But poor Adele's mum misunderstood when she heard that Kanye called her darling daughter "dope" - an American slang word for "cool".

Adele laughed: "When my mum read that Kanye had called me dope she thought he was being horrible!

"I love Kanye. I haven't met him yet. Maybe he will come to my Los Angeles show."

Adele also said that she would never be caught getting into the kind of scrapes that Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton get into because of her down-to-earth style that we all know and love.

She explained: "I'll never get my knickers photographed because I wear jeans. I prefer pubs, and paparazzi never hang around them. My friends come to my house - we get drunk, play video games and eat pizza."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18609725-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE