Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Mariah: we'd make good parents





Mariah Carey has added further fuel to the riddle of 'is she preggers or not?' by saying that she reckons she and her new hubby Nick Cannon would make great parents.

There has been furious speculation that the short skirt-loving pop diva is expecting her first baby in recent months.

Curiosity mounted when the 38-year-old blonde appeared on US chat show host Ellen DeGeneres' programme and refused to drink alcohol, although she remained coy when asked about pregnancy.

Now Mariah has made us even more suspicious by declaring her confidence in the parenting skills of her and Nick, who she married at her private estate in the Bahamas in April.

"People are constantly asking me if I'm pregnant, but I don't like to talk about it too much. I just think about it as the next phase. We'll see," Mariah told Hello! mag.

"I've changed my mind [about becoming a mother] because I'm with The One. I think we would make good parents, and that we'd be able to figure out how to do it properly."

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of shorts and skirts.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18919029-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE