Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Jen: my love life is my business





Jennifer Aniston has lashed out at gossip mongers for constantly speculating about her love life.

The 39-year-old Friends star, who will eternally be known as the woman that Brad Pitt left for Angelina Jolie, says that she does sometimes feel like telling people to mind their own business.

Jen, who is currently dating the musician John Mayer, told USA Today: "I think it's ridiculous, there's just this insatiable need. I am honestly getting sick of it, and I feel like telling people, 'You know what? It's none of your f****** business'."

Denim-loving Jen added that she hopes her new film, Marley and Me, in which she stars alongside Owen Wilson, will help to steer media attention away from her personal life and remind people that she does actually do other things apart from dating famous blokes.

"I haven't had a movie in a long time, so hopefully this is going to create something else to talk about and realise that I have a job, and I'm an actress," she explained.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of denim.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18921311-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE