Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 6 November 2008

Simon: I'm still friends with Terri





Given his reputation as TV's 'Mr Nasty', you might expect that breaking up with Simon Cowell would be a bit of a nightmare.

But the X Factor judge, who recently split from his long-term girlfriend, jacket-loving Terri Seymour, says that they are still on good terms.

Speaking at the Music Industry Trusts' Award, Simon told the Mirror: "Everything's fine between me and Terri - we're still friends. I've always been very close to all my ex-girlfriends."

However anyone hoping for a piece of the newly single music mogul will be disappointed because Simon says he's had it with women for the time being.

"I'm off women now. Don't worry about me - I don't need a lonely hearts ad," he said.

And just when we were getting excited about the prospect of an judge-contestant romance between Simon and Spanish senorita Ruth Lorenzo.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of jackets and coats.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18861986-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE