Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Leona says she doesn't have girl crushes





Leona Lewis has mysteriously said that she doesn't have girl crushes "that often".

The Bleeding Love hit-maker was responding to I Kissed A Girl singer Katy Perry's comment that she is "obsessed" with Leona.

However the squeaky clean X Factor champ says that, although she is flattered, she can't say that the feeling is mutual.

"It's very flattering. Katy came to one of my shows in Los Angeles. She was really funny and lovely," Leona said.

"I don't really have girl crushes that often. I probably had people who I admire but I don't know about a crush in that sort of way."

Footwear-loving Leona also said that, although she loves going to the US as part of her career, she does not think she ever wants to leave Britain because it's her home.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of footwear.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18861225-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE