Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 10 November 2008

Caprice: Fame went to my head





Caprice has revealed that her good old mum took her down a peg or two when she was at the height of her career.

The 37-year-old lingerie model became one of the most famous pin-ups in the 90s after becoming the face of Wonderbra and due to her appearance on the covers of GQ, Esquire, Maxim and FHM magazines.

Caprice admits that she led a charmed life but she let it all go to her head and was banned from getting behind the wheel for a year in 2006 for drink-driving.

She has now revealed that her down-to-earth mum gave a stern talking to, which forced her to take a look at herself and become determined to change.

"When I was in the limelight I believed all the bulls***. I was spoiled – you get free stuff, can book any restaurant. It was a very privileged life," Caprice told OK! mag.

"Then my mum sat me down and said, "You're so full of s***. This isn't who I raised. You're not the person you once were.""

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of Gossard lingerie.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18866974-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE