Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 10 November 2008

Beyonce offers help to Obama





Beyonce Knowles has gushed about her joy following Barack Obama's triumphant win in the US elections on Tuesday night.

The 27-year-old has supported Obama throughout his campaign to become America's first black president and now she has offered the politician her services on Inauguration Day.

"I'm there. I can't wait. Whatever they want - if they need me to volunteer, they need me to sing, I'm there and I'm ready," she said.

The singer, who wore a pair of red, white and blue stiletto heels, said that she had never felt so patriotic and described how she felt when she stayed up to watch the results of the election last week.

"I fell asleep crying and smiling at the same time. I woke up with mascara running and a smile on my face!" she said.

Leonardo DiCaprio and talk show host Oprah Winfrey have also expressed their pride and delight following Obama's historic win.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of footwear.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18866986-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE