Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Dita slams celebs who deny surgery





Dita Von Teese has lashed out at celebrities who don't admit having plastic surgery.

The burlesque queen is good friends with Victoria Beckham, who is widely believed to have had a boob job, although she has traditionally avoided answering the question when asked.

However Dita (36) is open about the fact that she had her breasts surgically enhanced and says she would never lie about it.

She explained to Look mag: "It's no secret that I had my breasts done. When I was a teenager, I had quite full boobs and I went through a period in my life where I was partying. I lost a lot of weight and my boobs never came back.

"I will never apologise for having it done. I just wish more celebrities admitted to it."

The raven-haired beauty, who was previously married to goth rocker Marilyn Manson, also said that she is careful about her diet in order to maintain her slim frame, but confessed that her "vice" is cookies with milk.

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of dresses.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18805554-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE