Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 29 September 2008

Leona: I would never throw my life away for drugs





Unlike several other young starlets who are better known for their headline-grabbing behaviour than for their music, Leona Lewis has said that she has no intention of throwing away her career.

The stunning singer was born in Hackney, east London, and she still lives there with her parents.

She admits that she was accustomed to crime when she was younger and says she has done what she can to help her local community as her star has risen.

But unlike her contemporary Amy Winehouse, who went to the same school, Leona, who has earned £6 million in just two years, has said that she is determined not to make the wrong choices.

She told the Daily Mail's Live magazine: "There are people out there who think I'm boring. I don't drink, I don't do drugs and I don't believe in being rude.

"I actually love what I do. I'm beyond thankful that I've been given a chance. Why would I want to blow it by doing drugs and going crazy?"

Miss Butterfly is the UK's fastest growing online fashion shop, why don't you check out our fantastic range of leggings.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18800487-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE