Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Mel: I would consider Playboy





Melanie Brown has revealed that she would never say never to posing nude for the infamous lads' mag Playboy.

The buxom Spice Girl and underwear model has two daughters, but said that she still wouldn't mind stripping off for the naughty publication.

All this despite the fact that she has already turned them down!

Mel told Closer mag: "I was offered Playboy last year and again a couple of months ago, and I did turn them down, but that's not to say I wouldn't consider it in the future."

Confident Mel, who says she is blissfully happily married to new hubby Stephen Belefonte, admits that she is very body confident and puts this down to the fact that she has never dieted.

"I have no problems walking around the house naked or anything," she said.

"I've never lost my curves and got skinny. I don't believe in dieting to lose weight."

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18751093-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE