Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Will 'spurred on' by cheating girlfriend





Will Smith has revealed that the unlikely motivation for his superstardom was a mean ex-girlfriend who cheated on him.

The gorgeous actor has become one of the biggest names in Hollywood, bagging top roles in blockbuster films such as Men In Black, Independence Day, I Am Legend and his current flick Hancock.

But poor old Willster says that things haven't always been so rosy and that before he met his wife Jada he was unlucky in love, which proved a bit of a knock to the confidence.

He explained: "My first girlfriend cheated on me when I was 15 years old, and I processed in my mind that she cheated on me because I was not good enough. I remember my walk home after I found out, and I remember just vowing to myself that I would never not be good enough again.

"In my childlike mind I connect that to Jada's love for me, even though she tells me, 'Baby, OK, you're good enough, let's take a vacation.'"

Ahhh…we heart the Smiths!
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18663233-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE