Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 31 July 2008

Sarah Harding offers Amy advice





What do Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding and Amy Winehouse have in common besides the fact that they are both super-successful pop stars?

The answer is that they both live in Camden, north-west London, but Sarah is planning a change of scenery.

Although the 26-year-old blonde says she loves too-cool-for-school Camden to bits, she says she's over it now and thinks that Amy could do with following her example and escaping to somewhere quieter herself.

Sarah told the Daily Star: "I can't wait to get out of Camden. I'm looking for a new place in Buckinghamshire now. It's lovely around there. I think the Camden thing had its time and you have to move on.

"It could do Amy good to get out of there and get a fresh start and perspective. I love Amy. She's a good girl. I'll look out for her, but I'm sure she'll be fine."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18710122-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE