Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 28 July 2008

Estelle 'unimpressed' by groupies





British singer Estelle has revealed that she never dates groupies because they usually have such rubbish chat-up lines.

The American Boy hit-maker has enjoyed a surge in popularity since the release of her second album Shine, which she recorded in America with the help of John Legend and Kanye West.

But the gorgeous 26-year-old recently revealed that not all of the attention she has received has been welcome and that groupies trying to chat her up irritate her.

Estelle said: "They'll come out and say, 'Yeah babe I really respect you'. Then they're also like, 'The beautiful Estelle', and I'm like, 'Euh, what do you want?' And they'll go, 'I have seen you a lot...' And I'm like, 'Because I'm a rapper and a singer and I'm on TV?'"

She added: "It's funny. I'm like, 'Yeah cool, nice to meet you. You don't need my number. You really don't. I don't have a UK phone. I don't live here anyway'."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18703333-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE