Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Cam yearns for big bum





Most girls can but dream of looking as gorgeous as the lovely Cameron Diaz, but the Hollywood star has revealed that she wishes she could be a bit curvier.

The super-svelte star has admitted in the past that she never diets and enjoys regular cheeseburgers, but insists that she stays slim due to her activity-packed lifestyle.

And we have to admit, if we did as much exercise as outdoorsy Cam we reckon we'd probably look like her too.

She told Look mag: "I have an active lifestyle. I love to surf, I love to snowboard, I love to play golf, I love to hike. I also love to read a book, because that is mental athletics!"

Phew! We're exhausted just reading about your life Cam!

She added: "Actually, I'd prefer to put on weight rather than lose it. I like women with curves. I want a big bum!"

Well, you don't sound like you're trying hard enough to get one Cam.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18708699-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE