Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Calum: I have respect for women





Calum Best's desperate quest to prove he's not a total sleaze continues with the model's latest comments that he is "well-mannered" and is "respectful" to women.

The notorious ladies man and son of football legend George Best says that he has been portrayed unfairly by the press and claims that his womanising ways are the same as any red-blooded male.

Although Calum admitted that he can be "a bit of a perv", he insists that he has the utmost respect for women.

"I'm not the guy people think I am," Calum told Now magazine.

"You ask any of my friends. I might be a naughty boy and a bit of a perv, but my mum raised me well."

"People assume that I'm…disrespectful to women, but it's not true. Any girl you talk to will say I'm respectful. I just have this lothario image because I'm single and I like dating."

Erm… we don't think it's just that Cal. It might have something to do with the fact that you were snapped snorting drugs off a prostitute's body.

Or maybe it's because of your new MTV reality series The Best is Yet to Come, which challenges you to stay celibate for 50 days.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18706649-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE