Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 26 June 2008

Will Smith planning sex break with wife





Will Smith has warned his wife Jada that she better be ready for a lot of time between the sheets if she expects him to obey her request to take a break from work.

The Hollywood heart-throb has made back to back movies lately, including I Am Legend and Hancock, so Mrs Smith has asked him to take some time off to spend with the family.

But the hunky star says that acting is a big part of his life, so if he were to stop, he would have to use up his energy in other ways.

Speaking to US chat show host David Letterman, he said: "I've been working a lot the last couple of years. My wife has said we have to take the next five months off. I enjoy my job, I really enjoy working.

"She might need to be prepared to have lots of sex."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18657980-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE