Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Monday 30 June 2008

Myleene: I feel fat!





Sexy Myleene Klass has said that posing in her bikini alongside some of the most glamorous women in the world left her feeling insecure.

Despite having a fab figure after giving birth, the singer and TV presenter said she felt "podgy" during the latest M&S shoot.

The star posed in a white bikini – not dissimilar to the infamous one she wore on I'm A Celebrity – just three months after giving birth.

It didn't help that super-skinny supermodel Erin O'Connor and top fashion icon Twiggy were also on set that day.

"I'm only 5ft 5ins and I had a bit of a tummy. I felt small and podgy," Myleene told The People.

But she soon realised that she was there to represent for real women everywhere, explaining that she was picked for the ads because she's a "not a model".

"I've got stretch marks, and I wobble in different places now – but it's just like war wounds and I wear them with pride," she added.

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18662298-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE