Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 27 June 2008

Jack Black: I think Ange has forgiven me!





Hollywood star Jack Black has said that he thinks Angelina Jolie has forgiven him for blurting out to the world that she is expecting twins.

The actor, comedian and musician made the surprise announcement about his Kung Fu Panda co-star at the film's world premiere during the Cannes Film Festival.

At the time nobody knew that the pregnant star was expecting twins, although it had been highly speculated due to the size of Ange's enormous bump.

And thanks to Jack, poor old Ange and her partner Brad Pitt did not get to break the exciting news themselves as the outspoken star beat them to it.

But Jack reckons that good-humoured Ange has probably forgiven him by now.

Speaking at the London premiere of the movie in Leicester Square, Jack told BANG Showbiz: "I think she has forgiven me. I haven't spoken to her since the event.

"But I never spoke to her before the event either so it's pretty much the same as it always was. I think she's neutral on the subject of me."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18660096-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE