Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Good news for Jen





After her heartbreak over ex-hubby Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston will be pleased to know that her new fella John Mayer has never been unfaithful to a lady – so he says.

The 30-year-old musician, who has been linked to Jessica Simpson, Cameron Diaz and Heidi Klum in the past, confirmed recently that he is one of the good guys.

He told The Telegraph: "I've never cheated on anybody, so you won't have anybody coming out the woodwork saying that I have."

What's more, John says that he is not dating mega-famous Jen for a publicity stunt.

He explained: "I've never done things solely for money. I think that's what I wanna say... The one thing I'll take with me to my grave, hopefully, is that I've never made a decision based on anything other than my heart."

Well we're glad to hear it John. It's about time Jen had some good luck in the love stakes.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18654594-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE