Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Sienna: I have bad hair days!





Sienna Miller may be one of the most stylish women on the planet but she is keen to reassure peeps that she has her down days just like any other gal.

The stunning 26-year-old let slip recently that she was asked to pile on the pounds for her latest film role in the Edge of Love and her hot bod has never fully recovered.

"I just stuffed my face for the months that we were in production. I had huge fry-up breakfasts, pasties for lunch and lots of toasties," she told Elle magazine.

As a result of all that chomping, the star insists that she is 'wobbly', although to be honest Si we are struggling to see what you're on about.

She explained: "You should see my bum. It wobbles when I walk. Seriously, I have a lardy arse. I have days when I wake up, look in the mirror and go, 'yuk'. And I totally have bad hair days - why do you think I own so many hats?"

And all this time we thought your boho headgear was a style statement!

ADNFCR-1447-ID-18612021-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE