Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 30 May 2008

Rihanna: I've been cheated on





I know what you're thinking…you'd have to be seriously loopy to cheat on the gorgeous and super-talented Rihanna.

But the sexy songstress has revealed that she has had her heart broken in the past.

The 20-year-old stunner said that some poor deluded boy thought he could do better when he was going out with her.

"I've been cheated on. When I was young my boyfriend was unfaithful, it happens," Rihanna said in a chat with MSN.

But did the Barbadian beauty sit there and feel sorry for herself? Of course she didn't!

"What did I do? I walked away," said the Take A Bow hit-maker.

"If someone does it once he's going to do it again. I wasn't in a marriage, you know, so as soon as something like that happens you have to walk away."

Too right sister! We'll bet he's kicking himself now, right Ri?
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18615027-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE